FOR ARTISTS - Join us for the 23rd Annual Culture Crawl!
November 14th-17th, 2019
November 14-17, 2019
- November 14-15, Thursday and Friday, 5pm - 10pm
- November 16-17, Saturday and Sunday, 11am - 6pm
In your studio, located within the Eastside Culture Crawl boundaries: Columbia Street to Victoria Drive and First Avenue to the waterfront.
Please note: If you are a returning artist your online presence is deactivated as of May 5, 2019. Once you have registered your artist information will be back online.
- 2019 Early Bird Registration runs May 6 to June 7, 2018 - $140 total
- Register AFTER Friday, June 7 at 5PM - $190 total
- Artists registering after September 14 will not be listed in the printed program.
For RETURNING artists:
- LOGIN to your account to register online
- Once you have paid the registration fee you will be able to update your online artist profile
For NEW Artists:
- New artist applications for 2018 will open May 7
- CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT then submit a New Artist Application. Applications can take several days to process
- If your application is approved you will be able to register as a Culture Crawl artist
- Once you have paid the registration fee you must fill in your online artist profile
- PLEASE NOTE: applications that do not have a studio address in the Crawl area and/or are not artists working in their studios will not be reviewed
If you pay online, your Culture Crawl registration will automatically be activated. Online payment is via PayPal (through PayPal you will also have the option to pay by credit card).
Paying by cheque
If you pay by cheque it will take a few days to activate your registration. Please make cheques payable to ECCS. Cheques may be mailed or dropped of at either of these 2 locations:
716 E Hastings St
Vancouver, BC V6A 1R5
Office hours: Tuesday and Thursday from 10am-3pm. If you drop off payment outside of these hours please put payment through the mail-slot
#108-1000 Parker St
Vancouver, BC V6A 2H2
Please leave in the locked mailbox outside the office door
Any questions and/or technical difficulties please contact us at: